We'll get back to you as quickly as we can.
It is the responsibility of the hirer(s) to ensure that:
1. Parking is available for our vehicles during the hire. If this is not possible then the Hirer must inform Snaparazzi at the time of booking. Additional costs maybe incurred if these are not stated at the time of booking.
2. A single plug socket is located next to the booth area and table available for the use of Snaparazzi.
3. Access to the venue for parking, unloading and setting up is unrestricted and space is made available for the booth at its setup location.
4. Snaparazzi are informed of any access restrictions that may impact on point 3. This includes but is not exclusive to stairs, lifts, difficult entrances, parking restriction etc. Additional costs to the hirer maybe incurred if these are not stated at the time of booking. The booth dimensions are 2m (h) x 1m (w) x 1m (d).
5. Inform Snaparazzi of any changes to access, timings, logistics and setup location.
General Terms and Conditions
• If for any reason Snaparazzi is not able to commence the hire at the agreed time due to a fault of our own then we will honour the hire period.
• If for any reason the hire is not able to start at the agreed time due to the hirer or the event (e.g. over-running) then the hire will end as stated and agreed on the booking form.
• If for any reason the setup is delayed due to a delay of the event or due to events beyond the control of Snaparazzi, this includes the venue, then the hire will end as stated as agreed on the booking form.
• If any unforeseen circumstances arise that prevent Snaparazzi from attending the hirer(s) event Snaparazzi will refund all of the money paid. Snaparazzi will do its upmost to inform of such circumstances as early as possible.
• If the hirer wishes to cancel their order, they must do so in writing, either by email or letter. The order is cancelled once Snaparazzi Photobooths Ltd has received the confirmation and responded to confim so. If the event is cancelled after 30 days before the scheduled event date, the remaining balance is payable. All 1st payments are non refundable. (1st payments are based at the agreed amount at the time of booking).
• The props and all equipment supplied with the hire of the photobooth remains the property of Snaparazzi. Should any equipment be damaged or stolen then the hirer will be responsible for paying to Snaparazzi the replacement value of the equipment as defined by Snaparazzi.
• If for any reason Snaparazzi is unable to complete the agreed hire period due to a fault of Snaparazzi, this can include late arrival, failed equipment then Snaparazzi will refund to the hirer the lost time at a rate of £100 per hour.
• Snaparazzi retains the right to use any of the photos taken in the booth at any event for advertising and marketing, and promotions.
• The content of all photos is the responsibility of the hirer(s). In circumstances where the hirer agrees to, or does on their own accord, share the photos or publish the photos on Facebook or other online sites then the content and maintenance of these photos remains the responsibility and ownership of these photos.
• Snaparazzi redeems the right to terminate the hire at any point during the hire. Reasons include but are not restricted to: violence, abuse or behaviour deemed threatening and damage of the booth. Snaparazzi are providing a friendly service and it is expected that this behaviour be reciprocated to our staff.
Enter the code on your Snap to find and download all of your photos!
Snaparazzi Photobooths Limited. (hereinafter called "the company") will take all reasonable commercial steps to protect your privacy. While the company may provide aggregate statistics to others, these will contain no information to identify you personally. Any information that you have provided to the company that might identify you personally will not be used in any way that you have not given permission for.
You should be aware that the company collects and analyses information that is given to it from a variety of sources. Where we ask you to give information voluntarily, the site identifies this and tells you how the information will be used. It is a matter for you whether or not you want to provide it.
In our analysis of the information we are seeking to improve and make our site more effective and fundamentally to improve it for your benefit as much as for our own.
The company may maintain links to other websites for your reference if you wish. The company cannot control the contents of such other sites and has no responsibility for all or any part of their content or approval or endorsement by the company of anything that you may read there. The company accepts no responsibility for the data collection methods employed by such other sites.
We do all that we can to secure your privacy including the use of encryption for the transmission of information. The very nature of the internet is such that there can be no absolute guarantee of security. Information can be accessed and used in ways which the company cannot foresee or protect you from with 100% security.
You therefore need to accept that information that you submit is to that extent at your own risk. The company recommends therefore that you should bear all of these matters in mind in considering what information you choose to submit.